I am really getting into these snapshots of village/community health workers that Save the Children has been doing – they provide a unique window into the everyday work and challenges of these amazing individuals, who form the backbone of so much of international health work.
IH Section on TwitterMy Tweets
- 54,897 and counting
- Spotlight on Brazil: The World Cup and More Doctors
- IHSC June 19th Conference Call with Dr. Pablo Ariel-Mendez, USAID
- Mass Shootings and Important Conversations
- Upcoming Panel Discussion: Hunger in the Age of Climate Change (Washington, DC)
- Bill Gates & Party Tricks: Happy Belated World Immunization Week!
- Alzheimer's disease APHA APHA Annual Meeting ARV Bill Gates bird flu breast cancer cancer CDC Center for Global Development cervical cancer CGDev China cholera CSIS DAWNS Digest DAWNS top stories dengue depression Diabetes Earthquake Epidemic Family Planning famine Gates Foundation Global Fund Global health Global Health Council Global Health News global health tv H1N1 Haiti Health health care reform heart disease HIV HIV/AIDS India internship linkedin malaria Maternal health maternal mortality MCNH MDGs measles Medicaid MSF news non-communicable diseases NTDs obesity Pakistan pneumonia polio pregnancy prostate cancer Public health Sanitation Save the Children smoking swine flu TB Tobacco Tuberculosis UN UNICEF United Nations USAID vaccine Vaccines video WHO World Bank World Health Organization