I am really getting into these snapshots of village/community health workers that Save the Children has been doing – they provide a unique window into the everyday work and challenges of these amazing individuals, who form the backbone of so much of international health work.
IH Section on TwitterMy Tweets
- 57,614 and counting
- World Mental Health Day Forum by the Global Mental Health Advocacy Working Group: A Review
- Remembering My Aunt, Dr. Ameyo Adadevoh, Who Stopped Ebola in Nigeria
- Students, Find Your Tools to Address Global and Environmental Health Issues!
- Opportunities Lost — Could Ebola Have Been Better Contained?
- Announcing APHA International Health Section Election Results
- Alzheimer's disease APHA APHA Annual Meeting ARV Bill Gates bird flu breast cancer cancer CDC Center for Global Development cervical cancer CGDev China cholera CSIS dengue depression Diabetes Earthquake Epidemic Family Planning famine Gates Foundation Global Fund Global health Global Health Council Global Health News global health tv H1N1 Haiti Health health care health care reform heart disease HIV HIV/AIDS India internship linkedin malaria Maternal health maternal mortality MCNH MDGs measles Medicaid MSF non-communicable diseases NTDs obesity Pakistan pneumonia polio pregnancy prostate cancer Public health radiation reproductive health Sanitation Save the Children smoking swine flu TB Tobacco Tuberculosis UN UNICEF United Nations USAID vaccine Vaccines video WHO World Bank World Health Organization